Are you frustrated with your phone company?
Maybe you should look at your overall telecom cost. It's not just the monthly phone bill you pay to your local telephone company, but it's the time, cost and maintenance to that old telephone system that you purchased 20 years ago.
Griffin IT is a Premier Partner with Carolina Digital Phone.
Together we can help make the switch. It's easy and can happen quickly. Immediately start seeing the monthly cost savings and improved quality of the sound, in addition to having hundreds of new calling features.
As low as $20/month per user, delivering IP-based Fortune-500 PBX features with Polycom or Yealink phones as your only hardware investment. Lower Cost Cloud-based Telephone Services for Business, Schools and Government. It's Very Affordable, No Contract Phone System For Small-Medium Businesses. Get a Free Quote.
VoIP Phone systems feature these business-critical telephone services
- Welcomes callers and guides them to the appropriate employee or department.
- Create your own greeting or use a professional voice talent.
- Upload your voice prompts through your Internet Control Panel.
- Custom Time of Day and Day of the Month Greeting lets callers know when you’re out of the office.
- View current calling number, connected party number and call history.
- When using a toll-free number, every call is captured, even from blocked numbers.
- Name/Address Capture (optional).
- Capture the name and address of calls into your system.
- Over 99% accuracy rate.
- Never miss a call again!
- If you’re not available at the office, calls can be forwarded to your cell phone or home phone.
- Each mailbox can be programmed with as many numbers as needed.
- Being available to your customers can mean the difference between getting the sale or not.
- While on a connected call, you can transfer your customer to another extension.
- Allows Selective Ringing: Random, All-At-Once, Sequential, Round Robin and more.
- Access messages through your Internet Control Panel.
- Differentiate between business and personal calls.
- Choose caller mailbox number, caller name, mailbox name, caller ID or a combination of these to be announced.
- You decide whether to take call or route it to voicemail.
- A directory listing of extensions makes it easy for your callers to reach the right mailbox.
- Create a Dial by Name directory through Web Portal.
- Callers enter part of a name to reach party.
- Project a new level of professionalism.
- Your customer will hear relaxing music.
- Customize your hold music with informational recordings or your choice of music.
- Voice and fax messages delivered to your inbox.
- Check messages from anywhere in the world.
- You can choose how you want to be notified of new messages: call-back, page or email.
- Control settings and numbers.
- Check voice and fax mail from any computer.
- Select a date range; find out how many calls you received.
- Show all of the calls to your system in real time.
- Don’t risk losing any of your callers to voicemail.
- Callers stay in queue until the next representative is available.
- We can even announce to the caller where they are in queue.
- Use one number for your voice and fax messages.
- Check all your voice and fax messages from one location.
- Send any document on your computer to any fax machine.
- Automatically associates a physical address with the calling party’s telephone number.
Traditional PBX Features
- Caller ID Block
- Do Not Disturb
- Call Waiting
- Distinctive Rings
- 3-way Calling
- Anonymous Call Rejection
- 67 Caller ID Block
- 69 Call Return
- International Call Block
- Voice Mail Indicator
- Speed Dial
- Call Hold
- Off-Hook Call Placement
- Speaker Phone